Text to donate T&C's
1. You will be charged for the £3 donation plus one message at your standard network rate
2. Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword correctly (WISH)and send your text message to the correct shortcode of 70707. North Devon Hospice and its service provider cannot be held responsible for any consequences including financial loss of your failure to send the correct message to the correct short code
3. If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst this campaign is active you will be charged £3. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on pre-paid
4. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send an SMS donation
5. The SMS service is provided by Instagiv, if you have any queries or complaints regarding the service please contact them
6. By texting, you agree that we may use your number to call you about your donation, mainly to say thank you and also ask if you would like to Gift Aid your donation, making it worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you
7. This service will be available from December 1, 2012 and will run for 3 months. Donations received after the service termination date will not be charged £3, but you may be charged the standard text message rate by your network.
For additional information regarding the use of information collected in conjunction with this service, please contact us.
Marie Fraser, Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01271 347216