To deliver training to Registered Nurses working in Nursing Homes enabling them to provide safe and effective care for a patient requiring 24 hour medication via a subcutaneous syringe driver
By the end of the session you will have a working knowledge of:
- Setting up the McKinley T34 Syringe Driver to include necessary equipment, documentation and ongoing monitoring skills
- Indications for using a syringe driver to include medication
- Drugs used via a syringe driver
Sessions for 2020:
- Wednesday 15th July 2020 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Registration 8.45am
- Tess Newman, Clinical Support Specialist, CME Medical
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, North Devon Hospice
£66.00 per person per session
Please note booking terms and conditons apply.
Please use the following link for dirctions to the Hospice:
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking at the Hospice car park and local on road parking
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You can transfer your ticket to another person or to another event, please see full terms and conditions on our website
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?