30 hours per week
£20,080.42 per annum pro rata (actual salary £16,064.33)
Develop your cooking career with North Devon Hospice
- Are you passionate about food, enthusiastic and creative?
- Do you want to work sociable hours with a good work/life balance?
- Do you want to work within a friendly team?
- Do you want to gain experience across a range of different catering styles from creating tailored meals for our patients, preparing meals to be sold within our cafe, to catering for external events, functions and our corporate business ventures?
- Are you just starting out, want a change of career or want a job that fits around family life?
- Do you want to work within an organisation that supports the North Devon community?
- Do you want to work within a company who really look after their staff?
If the answers to the above questions are ‘Yes!’ then we would love to hear from you.
North Devon Hospice is recruiting a cook to work at our main site at Deer Park in Barnstaple, set in a stunning location.
Our kitchen team are proud to be able to cook for patients and their families at their most vulnerable time. A great opportunity has arisen for a full time cook to join our team.
Like any organisation, it’s the people who make it work, so why not join us and make a difference to our patients and their families.
Informal discussion welcomed, please contact Mike Oldfield on 01271 347 201
This post is subject to an Enhanced level check with the Disclosure and Barring Service, including checks against the adult and child barred lists.
Closing date for completed application forms is Friday 25th October 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday 4th November 2019.
To apply for this position please download an application pack and return your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mark your application "Private and Confidential" and send it to Human Resources Department, North Devon Hospice, Deer Park, Newport, Barnstaple, EX32 0HU
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda in the Human Resources Department by emailing email@example.com or call 01271 347 238.
It is important that the people who work for and with us, or access any of our services, can be themselves and are valued as unique individuals. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we serve, reflecting the uniqueness of each person, with the aim of continually improving our services.
We are a forces-friendly organisation and welcome applications from Veterans and Service spouses and partners.