Retail Recruitment Open Day: 9th and 10th December 2021.
Together we raise money to support our nurses to deliver care and support to the community of North Devon who are impacted by a life limiting illness. Join our team and be part of something amazing.
We are all about high quality, pre-loved and sustainable retail. We have two new exciting opportunities within our retail team:
• Location Support Retail Manager – 37.5 hours per week, £21,600 per annum
• Location Support Retail Assistant – 37.5 hours per week, £17,700 per annum
As a Location Support Retail Manager or a Location Support Retail Assistant, your role is to provide flexible and consistent cover to all our locations. By delivering exceptional service to our customers you will enjoy maintaining our high standards across the department. Your days will be fast paced and varied; you could be working within our shops, our warehouse or within our e-commerce team. Your flexibility and adaptability is key. Whether you are an experienced shop manager, experienced in customer service or just looking for a new challenge, one of these roles could be for you! To join our Retail Team, you will:-
• Be a great communicator
• Have a high level of people management skills
• Be passionate about customer service
• Promote the wider work of the hospice through each location
• Have a positive, creative, flexible approach to work
• Be committed to helping every location to achieve its targets, whilst maintaining health and safety and our standard operating procedures
Both roles require daily travel to working locations across North Devon, often at short notice and therefore require a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business. The posts are subject to an Enhanced level check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
North Devon Hospice is a great place to work, our benefits include:
• An excellent working environment
• Flexible & family friendly policies
• Personal pension scheme
• Generous holiday allowance increasing with service
• Enhanced annual leave & sickness entitlements
• Free confidential employee assistance helpline
• Health cashplan available
We are there for all the family, do you want to be there too?
If you would like to join our team, please register for an interview by emailing email@example.com We will then email you with an interview time, so you can come along to see how good a career with North Devon Hospice can be. On the day you’ll get to talk to staff about the work of North Devon Hospice, how this is supported by the fantastic work of the Retail Team and the great benefits available when you join the hospice team. Make sure you have your CV to hand as interviews take place on the day, so you could walk away with a new job!
It is important that the people who work for and with us, or access any of our services, can be themselves and are valued as unique individuals. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we serve, reflecting the uniqueness of each person, with the aim of continually improving our services.
We are a forces-friendly organisation and welcome applications from Veterans and Service spouses and partners.