Our Mission is Simple
To provide outstanding care and support to the community of North Devon who are impacted by a life limiting illness.
Join our Housekeeping Team and be part of something amazing!
Relief Housekeeper: £20,700 per annum pro rata (actual salary £2420 pa), Annualised hours post of 228 (including annual leave) per year, average of 4.4 hours per week. You will be offered hours on an ad hoc basis to cover holidays and sickness.
Working for us is awesome! Benefits include:
- An excellent working environment (& beautiful outside areas)
- Flexible & family friendly policies including Maternity, Adoption, Paternity, Shared Parental leave and Pawternity!
- Tech Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Personal pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with service
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering free confidential advice on a range of matters including financial, legal, health and wellbeing
- Health Cash Plan which can include up to 5 children and the option to include partners
- Regular Wellbeing events
- The opportunity to give us your feedback on how we can improve as an organisation.
About the Role
Our Housekeeping team are an important part in delivering person centred care providing housekeeping and laundry services for our patients.
Housekeeping services are now recruiting for a Relief Housekeeper providing an opportunity to work in a busy and varied environment, alongside clinical and other non-clinical colleagues to make a positive contribution to our patients and staff experience. To succeed in this role you will have:
- Level 1 literacy & numeracy or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to use your own initiative
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to provide additional cover for absence and holidays, including bank holidays and weekends as required
We are there for all the family, do you want to be there too?
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you. Informal discussion welcomed, please contact Kath Hills, Housekeeping Supervisor on 01271 347314
Closing date for completed applications is noon 30th November 2023
Interviews will be held on 11th December 2023
To apply for this position please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to complete your application and we will be in touch shortly. Please keep an eye on your email for updates about your application (including your junk box)
It is important that the people who work for and with us, or access any of our services, can be themselves and are valued as unique individuals. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we serve, reflecting the uniqueness of each person, with the aim of continually improving our services.
We are a forces-friendly organisation and welcome applications from Veterans and Service spouses and partners.
If you require this information in large format please email email@example.com or call 01271 347238.