Show your support for local people in their hour of need by making a donation here. Your contribution will provide vital care to people right here in North Devon. Thank you.
Donate to the charity shops?
North Devon Hospice charity shops can turn your unwanted clothes and other items into money to help provide care and support for people affected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses.
How to donate when the shops reopen:
- Please drop items off at a North Devon Hospice charity shop in your area
- Please don’t leave donations outside the shop when we are closed as they could be stolen or ruined by bad weather.
Please contact us if you would like to enquire about:
- A house collection or if you have a large donation
- Making a donation through a house clearance
- Donating samples or end-of-line/surplus stock
- Making a collection from your workplace.
We are always looking for donations and welcome any of the following:
- Ladies', men’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories - footwear, handbags, jewellery (excluding items for ear or body piercings) and belts
- Homeware sets - cooking and dining
- Fancy dress clothes and accessories
- Soft furnishings - curtains, cushion covers and household linens
- Books and multimedia items - DVDs, CDs and vinyl
- Gift items
- New, boxed electrical items - cameras and audio-visual or computing products
- Toys and games
- Stamps and used packaging.
We also welcome any old clothes or textiles that are no longer useable; we can still raise money from them, just as they are or we can upcycle them into something else!