At a glance
Walk, jog, or run it
Minehead to Dawlish
Anyone up for a challenge!
- Sign up for just £5 using code CHARITYSPRING
Take on this new Challenge for 2021 - across England's South West Peninsular. It's100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups & downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between. You'll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food & drink, and a huge welcome & celebration at the finish fine after an amazing journey. With half and 'quarter' distance options also-there's a South West Challenge for all!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops-free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog-set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Sign up & fundraising options:
1. Charity sponsorship - you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! Use code CHARITYSPRING to sign up for just £5*
2. Mixed funding - pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. Get 5% off registration fees using code MIXEDSPRING
3. Self fund - you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there's no cost at all to the charity! £15 off 100km places using code SPRING100
For full details of the prices and to sign up, click here!
All codes marked * are valid until April 30th 2021.