At a glance
Fun charity race in aid of North Devon Hospice
Start: Monday, May 25, 2020 / 10:00
End: Monday, May 25, 2020 / 15:00
Suitable for all runners!
£25 registration / £30 with reusable cup
The first ever Buckland Brewer race - sign up now!
Will Slocombe and The Coach & Horses are holding the first ever Buckland Brewer 10k. This multi-terrain and hilly route will be tough as well as beautiful so it will your perfect new challenge for 2020. Places are limited for this inaugural year so secure your place!
- Single use plastic free
We are respecting our stunning natural environment, by being single-use plastic free. Please remember to buy a reusable, squash-able running cup when you register or bring you own water container on the day. We will have a water station on the route for runners to refill their own cups/bottles.
- Holding the event
This event is bought to you by Will Slocombe and The Coach & Horses to raise vital funds for patients facing life-limiting illness. They are holding this event for North Devon Hospice as well as in memory Chris Laughton and so they ask that you raise lots of sponsorship. You can set up an online giving page and download a paper sponsor form here. If you need any more help with your fundraising then please contact the fundraising team at North Devon Hospice - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01271 347232 - and we will be thrilled to help.
- What to expect
- On completion, every runner will get a medal and a goody bag, including a glass bottle of water & tasty treats to refuel after your run.
- The top three male/female runners across the line will win cash prizes.
- Registration starts at 10am. The run starts at 11am.
- There will be a water station to fill up your own water bottles or cups on the route.
- We will have a photographer there on the day, so photos of the action will be available to search and buy online after the event.
Please note that we cannot administer refunds, transfers to 2021 or substitutions. For full rules & regulations and more information about the race, please contact the fundraising team at North Devon Hospice.
Thank you to all those who are making this special event possible:
If you are interested in supporting then please don't hesitate to get in touch. Call Jess on 01271 347213.