Skip to main content
Close

We provide free care and support for people who are affected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses
Please consider supporting our work with a donation

Surf & Skate Recycle

Surf Rumble Sale

At a glance

Surf & Skate Recycle

When

Start: Saturday, April 07, 2018 / 14:00

End: Saturday, April 07, 2018 / 16:00

Where

Croyde Village Hall

Do you want to buy or do you have surf, SUP & skate wear to sell? 

Bring it along to our surf sale, mark the items with your name and the amount  you would would like the item sold for.

If the item is sold 25% of the amount will be donated to the North Devon Hospice and the remaining 75% will go to you.

Drop your items off from 12noon on the day and then return back at 5pm to collect your money and any unsold items.  

Can we help?

Jess Burford-Redgrove

Community & Events Fundraiser

01271 347213

jessburfordredgrove@northdevonhospice.org.uk