Scroll down for some important info
You are now registered to take part in the Men’s Rugby Ramble!
Thank you for supporting other local men, like Simon from Bradworthy. Simon has terminal cancer and says that without the care of the hospice he’d end up “suffering my thoughts and feelings alone.” Thank you for being there for him and hundreds of other local men who rely on the support of the hospice.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your entry fee only goes towards the cost of staging the event. It is your sponsorship, donation or fundraising efforts that will help local men facing the end of their lives, or facing the loss of a loved one.
How will you raise money? There's three easy ways...
1 - Raise sponsorship
If you’re collecting sponsorship, please download and print a sponsor form, or set up an online giving page through Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving, to share with your family, friends and colleagues. Easy peasy.
2 - Do some fundraising
You could hold a raffle at work or organise a pub quiz, or do any number of other easy fundraising ideas, all of which can be found by downloading our handy hints
3 - Make a donation
Many people prefer to simply make a donation rather than asking for sponsorship or doing some other forms of fundraising. That is totally fine, we appreciate your support. If you prefer to make a donation then you can do that here.
ON THE DAY
Closer to the date we will send you timings, parking details and other information. So keep an eye on your emails during February.
On the day you’ll get:
- - Men’s Rugby Ramble hat, to wear with pride and show that you’re walking together to make a difference
- - Hot pasty at the start of your walk
- - 2x free pints and live music at our specially-themed beer stops along the route, the ‘English Rose’ and ‘Shamrock Bar’
- - A further free pint at the finish line at Barnstaple Rugby Club
- - Curry and hot buffet in the clubhouse
- - Live ceilidh band
- - Best atmosphere around for watching the crunch England v Ireland Six Nations match on the big screens
- - Other fun surprises along the route and at the club!
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 23rd February!
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Fundraising team on 01271 347232 or email@example.com.
With thanks to our generous sponsors: